MAINTENANCE AND REVOCATION:
Requirements for Maintaining CSCS:
CSCS must comply with the following requirements to retain certification:
Revocation of CSCS:
- Comply with the ecfirst Code of Professional Ethics. Re-certify once every three (3) years.
- Information on re-certification exams are announced at www.ecfirst.com. Re-certification exam fee is $295.00.
ecfirst (www.ecfirst.com) may, at its discretion after due and thorough consideration, revoke an individual's CSCS certification for any of the following reasons:
- Violating any provision of the ecfirst.com Code of Professional Ethics
- Falsifying or deliberately failing to provide relevant information Intentionally misstating a material fact
- Engaging or assisting others in dishonest, unauthorized or inappropriate behavior at any time in connection with the CSCS exam or the certification process